Thursday, August 13, 2009

3 Hours in the Life of a (new) Mom

So yesterday was an adventure to say the least. It started with Solari getting some vaccines (thankfully she is doing an alternate schedule, so she only had to get 2-so sad though). After we went on a 2 hour stroller walk in the west hills so she would sleep. We got stuck in an absolute downpour - we took cover under trees which was only partially successful-I got drenched! Next was an explosive diaper-and not enough wipes. Upon returning to the car I fed Solari, car door open, sprinkler systems at park goes off-we get wet (again). A stop at weekly market to get some nice produce-turns ugly. I apparently dropped my camera an did not know it. Today I found it, near the market, totally water logged and ruined. Ugh.....You'll just have to visualize that adventure (it was documented on the camera)! Hope this is not bad karma for REALLY wanting an iphone....